Every cent of every dollar of profit Winn-Dixie makes this July 4th, will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project® Independence Program, helping give warriors their independence back.
Winn-Dixie is extremely proud to announce that on Saturday, July 4th, every cent of every dollar of profit generated at every Winn-Dixie store, will go to Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP). Every last cent.
Wounded Warrior Project® helps our servicemen and women who have given the United States of America everything they have, to defend our freedom.
As many as 400,000 service members live with the invisible wounds of war, including combat-related stress, major depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Another 320,000 are believed to have experienced a traumatic brain injury while on deployment.
The mission of Wounded Warrior Project® is to honor and empower Wounded Warriors.
WWP programs are structured to engage warriors, nurture their minds and bodies, and encourage their economic empowerment.
Your efforts on July 4th will help support the newly launched Wounded Warrior Project® Independence Program. The Independence Program pairs warriors who rely on their families and caregivers because of moderate-to-severe brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, or other neurological conditions with a specialized case manager to develop a personalized plan to restore meaningful levels of activity and purpose into their daily lives.
Winn-Dixie operates in states with some of the highest Active Duty military populations in the United States. Many of our customers and associates are active or retired military, or have family members and loved ones in the military. We feel we need to help, and we know many of you do too.
Let’s mark the 4th of July by doing something special for those servicemen and women who are in real need of our assistance, here at home.
How can I help support Wounded Warrior Project®?
- Show your support by making a donation, of any amount, at any Winn-Dixie from Wednesday July 1st through to Sunday July 5th.
- By proudly displaying the, “I Donated” sticker, which our cashiers will hand out on July 4th to all customers during checkout.
- By making a donation to Wounded Warrior Project® via our websites.
- By Liking, Following and Sharing our Facebook and Twitter posts – #AllForHonor
- Or by honoring your own warrior by posting a dedication on our special Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AllForHonor